Saturday, June 30, 2007

Introduction

Well I decided to start this to write reviews of mostly video games, but on occasion I may review other stuff. I'll be looking at Wii, Nintendo DS, as well as some games from last gen to start off.

Let me know what you think. Constructive Criticism is welcome. Also as I'll say in my profile, I review a game based on how much fun I have with it, so I may occasionally, or more than occasionally leave out technical graphic complaints, like "...the textures on that grass are horrible", etc. Anyways to start off I'm going to write reviews for Spider-Man 3 and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix both for Wii. The Spider-man 3 review may be up tonight, or it may have to wait until tomorrow or Monday. After that I may throw out a few DS reviews, but we'll see how the first two go. I may occasionally provide a news update, if the news is big or of particular interest.

No comments: